Creative Media Software Training for Video & Film Producers
Learn creative media software used by the pros to manage and create graphics, composites, motion tracking, color correction, grading, compression and audio effects. The class’s modular structure allows students to hone-in on software used throughout the film and television industry: Photoshop, After Effects, Mocha, DAVinci Resolve, Media Encoder, MPEG Streamclip, Handbrake, ProTools, and Audition. This course is designed to complement collegiate-level creative media study.
- Semester Dates: Thursdays, September 13 – December 6, 2018
- Class Times: 3:45 p.m. – 5:45 p.m.
- Ages: High School through Adult
- Location: Fordham Media Library located in the Douglass Library
- General Student Rate: $930
- Registration Fee: $30 (fee is included in tuition)
- Register Now
Payment Plans available, for more information contact:
Dana Wilson, Registrar