Rutgers Digital Filmmaking Academy
Fall Filmmaking 2017
- Semester Dates: Thursdays, October 5, 2017 – January 11, 2018
- Skip Dates: Thursdays, November 23, December 21, 2017, and December 28, 2017
- Makeup Dates: Thursdays, January 18, and January 25, 2018
- Instructors: Neal Bennett and Andrew Sherwood
- Class Time: 6:30 – 8:30 p.m.
- Class location: Civic Square Building, room 335 (take the elevator to 3rd floor; exit elevator to left and watch room signs). 33 Livingston Avenue, New Brunswick, NJ 08901
- Class enrollment: $555 (includes all materials)
- Payment Plans available.
The Rutgers Federal Credit Union has financing options available for continuing education and summer programs! If financing or cost is an issue, we urge you to fill out the Rutgers Federal Credit Union Continuing Education Loan application. Click on the logo below to go to the Rutgers Federal Credit Union website for more information!
For any questions regarding the Rutgers Digital Filmmaking Academy, the Rutgers Digital Filmmaking Summer Program, or the AVID Media Editing & Certification course, please contact Neal Bennett.